Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Christmas Layouts - Done

Since it's summer and I have more time, the scrapbooking can get done!  Here are two layouts from Christmas:



You can click on the pic to see more details.  The "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" lifts up for journaling.  The papers are retired from Close To My Heart. I saved them because they were one of my favorites.  

This adds 2 more pages to my Summer Bucket List!  Since it's too dang hot to go outside (another 115 degree day today), I'm able to get all sorts of things done - stay tuned, there's more to come!!




5 comments:

Cindy Dale said...

Very nice Ann!

Brans said...

<3 this layout!!!!!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Cute layout! Love the Pear & Partridge papers.. I'm still hoarding some of mine!

Tammy Kralick said...

Beautiful layout. Love the papers too.

Becky B. said...

Great layout! I reeeeally need to get in gear and start scrapbooking again - I'm so far behind! Been having a lot of fun working on other projects, so I've put scrapbooking on the back burner for a while...