Saturday, June 15, 2013

Triptic

My Time To Craft has a new challenge for you - A Tryptic. What's a Tritpic, you may ask?  It's a card (or image) in three parts.  Since it's summer and I love watermelon, I created this card:


I have had this stamp set for years and it is one of my favorites!  I stamped the image with black ink and sponged the color on.  I think the gingham background says "Picnic". 

Please stop by My Time To Craft to see the rest of the beautiful creations.  The Design Team hopes you'll be inspired to join us on this one!  

Have a great weekend - maybe have some watermelon! ;)

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love it!Getting old is not all that bad,you are as old as you feel!!

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Ann… the image is very sweet and works really well over the 3 panels… I love the gingham paper and flowers! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, love the watermelon, could just eat a piece.

Pat xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Nummy :)

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, love the watermelon image and that is my favourite of fruits but it is nowhere near as nice over here as it is in the States.
Kim xXx

Wedgie said...

Love this card Ann! Fab image and those colours are brilliant.

Wedgie xxx