Friday, June 7, 2013

On the First Day of Summer Vacation...

...I created my Summer Bucket List!

Making a list of things I want to accomplish over the summer is something I always do.  This year, I am writing it down here, for a couple of reasons.  First, it holds me accountable.  Since you're reading it, I'm sure you'll want to know about the progress I'm making.  Second, This ties in beautifully with the new look at November Rose!
So, here we go:

2013 Summer Bucket List
  1. Lose 10 pounds.  There, I said it!  This is something I really need to do! I'm carrying around this extra weight and it's not good for me.  I'd really like to lose more, but I figured 10 pounds was a great start.  Wish me luck - I'm gonna' need it!!!  Especially since a friend of mine just posted on Facebook that today is National Donut Day and I can get a free donut at Dunkin Donuts!  Gotta love friends!
  2. Create one new thing from Pinterest each week for a total of 10 projects.  Since I'm going back to work mid-August, that should be about right! 
  3. Complete 10 scrapbook pages.  If you follow me, you know I'm an avid paper-crafter.  My scrapbooking tends to get lost in the shuffle.  So once again, it's about accountability!  
  4. Attend CK Convention.  If you recall, my friend and I were there last year and had a blast.  Time for round 2 - you'll want to check in to see the antics this year!  Remember the "Feeding Frenzy"??
  5. Read 8 new books.  I was going to say ten, but that might be a bit ambitious!  After all, I'm going to be busy!!!  
  6. Take a trip.  We're thinking about the mountains, to get away from the desert heat!
So, there it is!  My Summer Bucket List has been made public.  I hope you'll stop back to see my progress.  It's going to be fun!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Good luck with accomplishing your list. I have a few of the same goals. No school until mid-August, so that should be enough time to get some of the list done.

Ann said...

Thanks Georgiana. We'll have to compare notes on how we are doing!

Becky B. said...

Great list - very similar to mine too! :) I reeeeally need to lose 10 - 15 lbs., but have been struggling to move past the 2 to 3 pound mark - UGH! Wish me luck!!

Ann said...

You and me, both, Becky! I've managed to lose 2 so far!