Saturday, June 1, 2013

Make a Bookmark

Welcome back, friends!  I can't believe it's June already - just a few days of school left and then the summer is all mine!  I'm going to be making a few changes here, at November Rose.  I hope you'll stop back soon and let me know what you think of them...

Now, on to this week's challenge:  Make a bookmark.


This bookmark was made entirely with things from my stash:  black cardstock as the base, a flourish stamped on Kraft, and a few flowers attached with a brad.  Corner-round the edges, add a little ribbon, and you are done!

Be sure to hop over to My Time To Craft to see more beautiful bookmarks made by the rest of the Design Team.  Then, we hope you'll make one of your own to share with us! 


6 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Ann… what a beautiful design!… I love the Kraft with the black and the flower is very pretty! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend
Hugs Sue xx

Judith said...

this is so pretty Ann - I never thought of using a brad dir!! - thats the thing with bookmarks - only so much you can put on one or it will be no good as a bookmark! hugs judith z

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation hun, love the colours together!

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Sheila said...

Great design x

Pat said...

Gorgeous bookmark Ann, love the flower.

Pat xx

Becky B. said...

Hi, Ann! I am officially on summer break now, so I'm working on getting caught up on reading/leaving comments on my favorite blogs. (Sorry that I've been AWOL for a while!) Anyhoo...super pretty bookmark - terrific way to use up the scraps that we crafters just can't seem to part with! I love working with kraft cardstock...it goes great with everything! :) Thanks for the inspiration...think I'll whip up some fun bookmarks to share with friends this summer!