Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Did You Notice?

The other day, I mentioned some changes coming to November Rose.  Well, I got started on it today.  Just a few, hopefully subtle changes.  I adjusted some widths and colors and then some fonts. Fancied them up a bit, without making them difficult to read.  Some fonts are beautiful, but they can really make reading a chore.  I hope I didn't do that!  Let me know if the text of my posts should be larger - I'm going back and forth on that one!

Now that those things are taken care of, I will begin work on the REAL changes. Since the beginning this blog has been a venue to showcase and share my paper creations, with a few other things thrown in occasionally.  It is now time for those "other things" to play a bigger part. Here are a few things you'll see:

  • Wednesday Wisdom - Join me every Wednesday for a quote, funny remark, and/or picture.
  • Pinterest Posts - Since I am hopelessly addicted to Pinterest, my goal is to try a new pin every week.  You never know what it might be!
  • Household Projects - This will include everything from gardening to refinishing and repurposing.
  • Daily Life - These posts will be about life experiences - conversations, observations, and anything else that may happen.
I hope you'll join me in this new adventure in blogging and share with me your thoughts and observations in your comments.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Becky B. said...

Love the changes so far! Looks great! :)