Saturday, June 8, 2013

Alice..

...or a fairy tale!  Alice in Wonderland is such a facinating story and I've always been intrigued by the tags that say "eat me" or "drink me".  So that was my focus!

I stamped the teacup and background using a stamp set that I've had for awhile. The string that is attached to the tag is from a real teabag -  Be sure to see the rest of the DT's work at My Time To Craft and join us in this challenge!

We are under a heat warning this weekend (108 today), so I'll be spending my time indoors.  It's the perfect opportunity to get started on my Bucket List!

Have a great weekend all!

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Even before reading your post I thought of Alice. Cute!

Elaine Hughes said...

Simple but really cute :) I know my mum would love it - she does love a cuppa :)

******************************
Saffire dragon crafts

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Ann… what a wonderful design… I love the pretty colours and how you've layered up… it's a fab teacup stamp and I love how you've made the sentiment like a teabag!! it's brilliant!!
Hope you have a good weekend
Big hugs
Sue xx

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,Love the design!!

Pat said...

Great card Ann, love the image and the beautiful colours.

Pat xx

Wedgie said...

Fab card, love all your stamping!
Wedgie xxx