Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sketch Time!

Before I begin this post, I hope you'll click HERE to read about how you can help the tornado victims in Oklahoma.  Thank you, in advance for your support!

Today, My Time To Craft is giving you a sketch to inspire you!

Love this sketch!

Here is my interpretation:

I used some papers from My Minds Eye, with some cuts from the Cricut Artiste, and a few embellishments from Close To My Heart.

I hope you'll stop over at My Time To Craft to be inspired by the rest of the Design Team!


7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great job using that sketch. I sure hope I get a chance to give it a try.

Happy Memorial Day weekend,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Judith said...

What a great idea to use a big flower cutout instead of an image - I love the pretty papers hugs Judith x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Gorgeous

Sheila said...

A beautiful designed card x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great take on the sketch hun, love those papers!!
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Ann, great papers and colours. Thanks for you good wishes for Emma, she is at home and is improving daily.

Pat xx

Wedgie said...

Love this card Ann - great use of the sketch. Love your pretty papers too.

Hope you're having a good week, Wedgie xxx