Saturday, May 18, 2013

Christmas in May

The temperature is in the 90's and I'm thinking about Christmas?  Funny, Huh?  Well, I decided it was a good time to make some tags.  If you're like me, you just can't have too many tags laying around at Christmas time!

This is one of my favorite stamp sets. You can quickly make a set of tags for all of your gifts. After I stamped, I used my corner-rounder on the white cardstock before mounting them on colored cardstock.  Add a little Bakers' Twine and you're done!   It's hard to believe I've already started on my Christmas projects!  Thank you My Time To Craft!

Stop by My Time To Craft to see the work by the rest of the Design Team, then get a start on one of your Christmas projects and share it with us!  

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute tags! I NEVER have enough tags and it seems like there is never enough time in December to make more.

Sandra H said...

Brilliant card l just love this x

Sheila said...

Lovely fun tags x

Pat said...

Super Christmas tags Ann with great images.

Pat xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Great tags :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute tags hun, love the images on them & colours!
Hugs Shell xx

Bridie Payne said...

They look really professional, only a stmaper would guess how quick and easy they were.

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Crafty Hugs

Bridie