Saturday, April 27, 2013

Use Kraft

There is something about Kraft paper.  I just love the natural look of it and it reminds me of the days when bags were made of plain brown paper instead of plastic!

Today's challenge at My Time To Craft is to use Kraft in your project.  I created this simple card, doing just that:

I heat-embossed the flower and sentiment, used a Martha Stewart punch to create the lace border, and added a white bow. I just love the simplicity of this card.  The best part?  Anyone can do it!
Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see the work of the rest of the Design Team, then break out your Kraft paper and create something for us!

Have a great weekend!
linking to Make It Monday.

12 comments:

Sheila said...

Elegant x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Simply gorgeous!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous & perfectly CAS!
hugs Shell xx

MagsB said...

I love this, it's so chic and gorgeous!

love Mags B x

tjhubner said...

No other words except....PERFECT. :-) -B

Ann said...

Awww, thanks everyone! I'm blushing...

Andrea said...

saw this on MIM simply elegant love white on craft card works so well thanks Andrea x

Loz said...

Beautiful card Ann. I saw this on MIM..Loz

butterfly said...

Such elegant simplicity - love that you've let the kraft take centre stage, and the white accents are beautiful. Lovely inspiration for the krafty challenge, thank you!
Alison x

Wedgie said...

Ohhh! So pretty! Love the white on the Kraft.

Wedgie xxx

Elena said...

It's so cute! I love it! I saw you on Make It Monday.

Jennifer Grissom said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing at MIM!