Friday, April 26, 2013

Gift Box

It's Springtime and that can mean 'gift-giving time' for lots of people. Today, I want to show you how easy it is to create a beautiful gift box using the Artise Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart.
I cut this box at 4 inches using the Chantilly papers - also from Close To My Heart.



After scoring all the fold lines, the box went together easily - no adhesive required!


How about that bow?  That was also cut from the Artise Cricut Cartridge and attached with a matching brad. If you ask me, it doesn't get any easier than that! You are now ready to fill the box with goodies - maybe a piece of jewelry, cash, or chocolate!  

I hope you've enjoyed this little 'how-to'.  If you don't have this amazing cartridge or the beautiful Chantilly papers, you can get yours by clicking here.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a new card idea.
Have a fabulous Friday!

Linking to Make It Monday.


10 comments:

Mary Montecalvo said...

This is beautiful Ann. I love the bow as well. Everything matches perfectly! TFS~Mary
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Jane Haas said...

What an adorable gift box! Love the bow and the Chantilly paper!

Lisa Lynn said...

What a gorgeous creation. I saw it on MIM.

Loz said...

Fabulous Box Ann. Visited from MIM..Loz

Rhonda Miller said...

This is great. I saw it on MIM.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous creation Ann. I saw this on MIM. Love that paper. It turned out so nice.

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as well. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Thanks, Gloria - headed your way!

Elena said...

Wow! It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

Skye said...

A lovely box. Love the pretty paper and the sweet bow.

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous creation! Love the beautiful colors. Thank you so mcuh for sharing with us at Make It Monday. ^_^