Saturday, March 30, 2013

Use a Book or Newspaper

My Time To Craft has a new challenge for you!  That's right - use a book or newspaper.  I decided to use newspaper, but I wanted a different twist - so, I folded!  Here's what I made:

Newspaper is not something I would normally think of using on a card, so this was a little "outside of my box".  Overall, I'm pretty happy with the result.
How about you give it a try?  Then head over to My Time To Craft and link up your project!

 We'll be looking for you!

7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I think its a fab result hun, just love your folding!
Happy Easter
Hugs Shell xx

Julia said...

Lovely card, love the pleated book page.
Hugs,
Julia

Judith said...

I didn't know newspaper could be this pretty! - I love that fab flower too hugs Judith x

Pat said...

Super card Ann, great idea to fold the newspaper.

Pat xx

Wedgie said...

Ohhh! Love your folding Ann! Nice take on the challenge!

Wedgie xxx

Sheila said...

Great card Ann x

Debbie said...

Really fab card.Love the paper folding.Hugs Debbie x