Saturday, March 2, 2013

Embossing

You get to choose the type of embossing in this challenge.  I pulled out one of my embossing folders and my "Bug" to create this card:
Once again, I used things from my stash to create one.  The flower is two pieces connected with foam tape.  I embellished it with a beautiful sparkely brad!  You can click on the picture to see the details.

Be sure to stop over at My Time To Craft to see what the Design Team has created for you! I hope you'll be inspired and join us in this challenge!


Linking to Make It Monday.

12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the flower& papers you have used!
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Ann, great colours.

Pat xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Lovely!

Wedgie said...

Fab card Ann, so pretty!
Wedgie xxx

Judith said...

Fab card Anne - that flower is so gorgeous - I just love the sparkly centre hugs judith x

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! I saw your card on Make It Monday. :)

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, great choice of embossing with this adorable flower.
Kim xXx

DIANA L. said...

I saw you on MIM, I love your red and green together great embossing. I am #12, 14, 56, 57 and #58, stop by I would
Love to have you visit.
This is so sweet.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

Your card is lovely! I like it being colorful, and the flower with leaves is such a beautiful decorative element, and the added bling brad to the flower's center is such a nice detail! I spotted your card on MIM.

Annette said...

Hi honey, I saw your card on Make It Monday and had to pop over to take a closer look. These are gorgeous papers and the huge flower is fab.
Annette
xx

Meihsia Liu said...

What a beautiful card, Ann! Love the pretty flower and great color scheme. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week. ^_^

Julia said...



I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #211, #213, #229, and #235.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul.

Hugs,

Julia