Saturday, February 23, 2013

Song Inspired...

...is the theme for this week's challenge at My Time To Craft.  I just love this scrapbook page:
Can you guess the song?  

This is a photo of my husband as a little boy.  The first time I saw it, I knew it had to be scrapbooked!  In addition to the sanded cardstock, cowboy boot, and hat, I love the burlap bow!  Now, can we talk about that adorable little boy?????

Be sure to stop over at My Time To Craft to see the rest of the Design Team inspiration. You won't be disappointed!


The song?  Mama, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys - but, you knew that. Didn't you?

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Judith said...

I love this Anne great layout - cute photo and love the song too hugs judith x

Kim. said...

This is a lovely layout and your husband was a real cutie as a little boy. Love your embellies added to it.
Kim xXx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome!

Wedgie said...

Ahhh, what a cute photo...I can see why you wanted to use it. Fab layout.

Wedgie xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab page hun, what a cutie!!
Love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

What a great layout Ann and such a fantastic photo.

Pat xx