Saturday, February 16, 2013

Men Only

That's it for this week - create somethng that is for a man.  I created this:

Nothing says "Man" like a mustache and some cash!  
The inside says, " A Little Stash for You".

This card was made entirely with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.

Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see what the fabulous Design Team has created for you.  Then get into your crafting space and make  something to share with us!


Have a great weekend - it's a 3-day one for me.  Can't wait!!

12 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love this Ann!!!

Becky B. said...

LOL, Ann! What a TERRIFIC manly card...the sentiment is hilarious! :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, when i saw what it said inside it did make me smile!
Hugs Shell xx

Gail said...

This is a wonderful man card! Very nicely done.

Pat said...

Great male card Ann, super idea.

Pat xx

Pat N. said...

What a great card for a man! Terrific idea!

Judith said...

I just love this Ann - what a fab idea hugs Judith x

Wedgie said...

Thats brilliant Ann! Genuis idea and design! Wedgie xxx

Sheila said...

A great take on the theme, love it x

Kim. said...

What a great idea, love the sentiment on the inside too.
Kim xXx

Haley D. said...

Very clever and cute!

Shalana said...

I really like this. Great idea for men. Totally something I think they would enjoy!