Sunday, February 10, 2013

Be Mine Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and my stop along this hop! If you just arrived from Liz's blog, you're in the right place. I hope you're enjoying all of the great artwork!!  Here's a little Valentine's Day decor that I created:



This project started out here:
That's right, just a heart made out of wood.
After tracing the heart, I covered it in Tulip cardstock and edged it with some lace.I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut all of the roses in Smoothie, Hollyhock, and Tulip cardstock.  (Don't forget, all of these products are available by clicking on the SHOP button at the top of my blog.)  I finished the flowers off with a pearl in the center of each one. 

I'm so glad you're here and I hope you'll take some time to look around.  In the meantime, I'd like to offer some Blog Candy.  After all, it's almost Valentine's Day and it's a Blog Hop!  Here's what you need to do to be entered into the drawing:
1.  Leave a comment.
2.  Become a follower of my blog.
3.  Share my Blog Badge and give-away on your blog.  If you don't have a blog, maybe you can share on Facebook.
Here's the Candy:
This beautiful acrylic stamp set  is no longer available from Close To My Heart , but you can win it here.  One winner will be chosen randomly on Thursday, February 14th!

Your next stop on this blog hop is Marji.  
Ashley also has Candy for you.  Be sure to check it out!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Hopping!

Linking to Heart 2 Heart.



38 comments:

Lissa Marie said...

wow, that is awesome!

Robin said...

awesome project!!!!

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
robinlcarroll@gmail.com

Tanya said...

Oh My Goodness! Such a gorgeous project! I love making paper roses and will have to give this type of project a whirl! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

Marianne Barkman said...

STUNNING!

i am a follower and since i don't have a craft blog i tried sharing on facebook. It's not playing nice this week, so hopefully it works Thanks for sharing

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your Valentine decoration is so beautiful Ann! I am a follower and I shared this on my blog.
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

Miranda said...

Awesome project! Love the roses! Already a follower and I'll be happy to share your giveaway on my blog!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Liz said...

WOW just beautiful and making those flowers myself before I know how time consuming they are to get them just right, your's are perfect - I can never get them just right

lizabratt@comcast.net
http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

silvia said...

Beautiful floral heart!!

Yvonne Morentin said...

adorable creation... just love the colors...
shared on my blog and on my blog's fb page, and my fb page...

morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Ava Fernandez said...

You did such a beautiful job on this, TFS
Ava
scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com

Krystle said...

Beautiful!!!! Love it!! (:

kdcarte@gmail.com

Tabetha said...

Love your heart!! I have tried to do the flowers and I cant do it lol

tabethawatson86@gmailDOTcom
tabethascreations.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Absolutely Stunning. Love it.

PaulaJ said...

so pretty!

The Bookin Room said...

So beautiful!!
xoxo Charity
thebookrinroom@hotmail.com
thebookinroom.blogspot.com

Gaylynn said...

Lovely heart full of pretty flowers. Wonderful!

M&Ddesigns said...

Ann: Beautiful project! The roses are stunning. I have posted your blog button & a post on my blog, in addition to following your page. Thank you for the opportunity. =)

~Beth
mddesigns_11@yahoo.com
http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Soooo pretty!!!

Becky said...

Great project! I love those pearls in the middle.

Karon said...

Fabulous heart - love all the roses. TFS

Crystal said...

This is just stunning! How elegant! Thanks for the chance to win!

Josie0602 said...

I am a new follower and I shared your blog button on my FB page.

Love that heart! Those flowers are just gorgeous!

Tracy
jtg0398 (at)sbcglobal (dot)net

Rosie said...

wow love all these flowers

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Craftncorry said...

very pretty....TFS :)

D- said...

Love it. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

scrappin2babygirls said...

great project.. i love all those super pretty roses! tfs!!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Kim Ricketts said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!! I got distracted by your clipboard too! LOVE them!!!

Kim :)

www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Wow such a elegant decor. Thanks AJ-
jeria22@yahoo.com

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!Very pretty,I'm a follower,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

Nancy said...

I love that beautiful floral heart!

I follow you via GFC: allibrary.

I don't have a blog or share on FB, but hope you'll allow my entry!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Marji said...

This is so pretty!!! New follower, happy to be

Karenladd said...

Wow, this is so beautiful and so impressive!! Thanks so much for the chance to win this stamp set!

Karenladd said...

I am a new blog follower!

Karenladd said...

I shared on FB here:
https://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/475316732516999

Ann said...

Thank you, Everyone for your kind comments. Random.org is going to get a workout!!! Be sure to stop back Thursday!

Jamie said...

Love it!

Haley D. said...

What a gorgeous heart! All those roses make me swoon, especially since the are easy to make with CTMH's Cricut cartridges. Thanks so much for joining us @ H2H!

Rosalee said...

This is so beautiful. Love it
Hugs, Rosalee