Saturday, January 5, 2013

All About the New!

Happy New Year!  I can't believe it's 2013!  The holidays are over, Christmas decorations are packed away for another year, and it's time to get back into that craft room.  We have a fantastic challenge for you at My Time To Craft:  All About the New - new crafting tools, new baby, new house...you choose!

A friend of mine recently moved into a new house, so I made her this card:

Baker's Twine and Kraft Paper - 2 of my favorites!

Be sure to stop by at My Time To Craft to see the rest of the Design Team's work.  Then, get busy in your craft space and create something "New".

Be sure to stop back again soon.  I've been taking advantage of my Christmas break and have been quite crafty!  I'm going to be sharing and can't wait to see what you think!



6 comments:

Kim. said...

Ann this is lovely, clean and simple yet elegant too.
Kim xXx

Judith said...

What a great idea for a card - love the clean and simple design x

DIANA L. said...

YOur card is so pretty . great colors.

Roxy said...

Wow, this is great, and I actually have this stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the layout & the clean & crisp feel to it!
Hugs Shell xx

Wedgie said...

A very stylish card Ann, I love the bold colours. Wedgie xxx