Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Sketch!

Are you inspired by sketches?  Well, if you are, this challenge is for you!  This week, My Time To Craft has a sketch for you:

Here's a little inspiration from me to get you started:
This card was created using the Tailor Made (C1442) stamp set, papers from Stella (X7147B), some Burlap Ribbon (Z1760), and some square Durable Studs (Z1705). Everything is from Close To My Heart. 

For some more inspiration and the opportunity to share your creation, stop by the My Time To Craft blog.


Have a great weekend everyone!

Sharing on Make It Monday.


10 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Ann, Great card for the challenge this week, love that super image and the background paper.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hey hun, love this card, the image is fab & the papers perfect!

Have a great weekend, stay safe & warm
Hugs Shell xx

Kim. said...

Love this card Ann, the image is fab and the burlap and papers all work so well together.
Kim xXx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Ann so lovely!

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous card Ann...right up my street..makes me want to get my sewing machine out!

Wedgie xxx

Loz said...

Fantastic card and Beautiful coloring Ann. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Lisa M said...

Beautiful features on your card and I love how you interpreted the sketch. The papers from Stella blend amazingly!
Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Sheila said...

Lovely card x

Bunny said...

I saw it on MIM. That stamp is so cute. I like that you incorporated burlap in it. Looks great.

Andrea said...

Fantastic card and great take on the sketch. I found you at Make It Monday.