Saturday, December 15, 2012

Santa

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post.  In my opinion, the tragic events in Newtown Connecticut have brought this country to it's knees.  Please see my previous post, if you are unaware of this news.  

My prayers go out to the community of Newtown.  My heart breaks for you.



The Challenge this week at My Time To Craft is:  Santa.  


I created this using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge® available by clicking the Shop button at the top of my blog.
Since I decorated this hat with flowers, it may be more appropriate for Mrs. Claus.  After all, behind every great man is........a woman!

Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see the rest of the Design Team's work!


10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I saw it on the news before we went to bed last night, its just awful. My heart goes out to all those involved & their families!
Gorgeous creation as always hun
take care thinking of you
hugs shell xx

Pat said...

Lovely creation Ann. Terrible tragedy in Connecticut, heartbreaking.

Pat xx

Kim. said...

Absolutely awful tragedy and loss of life, my heart breaks for the families involved.
Beautiful hat, love the flowers.
Kim xXx

Haley D. said...

What an adorable Christmas decoration!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

terrible indeed!
great creation!

Sheila said...

Lovely take on the santa theme x

Loz said...

Fabulous project Ann. Saw this on MIM..Loz

Michaela said...

Hi Ann
I saw you on MIM and came to take a closer look. Your hat is beautiful and makes a brilliant decoration. Mrs Clause is going to love it!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.
Michaela xx

Marjorie said...

Such a lovely project hunnie, Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Keti said...

Lovely projects. Thanks for sharing.

I saw you at MIM. My projects are 78 and 218 if you decide to stop by.

Happy New Year. Hugs from Slovenia. Keti