Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Easiest Ornament Ever!

You know those photos that you have, where the people look great or are doing something great, but they're very small?  Well, I have a great way to use those images!

I to apologize for this photo!  No matter what I did, I ended up with a reflection, due to the curved surface.  I'm sorry.
  

The subject is my son's teddy bear.  They are both 19 years old now, so it was time to create an ornament in honor of "Bear".  Yes, his name really is "Bear".

I purchased an unbreakable ornament from the local craft store and added some chunky glitter.  I trimmed the photo of bear and attached it to a slightly larger piece of scrapbook paper.  Then, all I had to do was roll it up until I could fit it in the opening of the ornament.  I used a wooden skewer to straighten it a bit, and added a red bow.  Done!  See, I told you it was easy! 

My inspiration came from here:

You can click the picture to take you to the site.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I'd love your feedback.  If this is your first time visiting my blog, Welcome!  I hope you stop back again soon!

Be sure to head over to Pins To Creations to see posts from our other Design Team members!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Perfect way to remember those childhood memories. I think I would need a lot of ornmants for my daughter. :)

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Gail said...

These are lovely - mom and I did some of these several years ago - they are fun, fast and easy and what a touching gift too! Enjoy your day!

Becky B. said...

What a cute idea!! Thanks for the inspiration, Ann! :)