Saturday, December 22, 2012

Animals in the Snow

It's time for just one one more challenge before Christmas.  This one, from My Time To Craft is Animals in the Snow, and once again, I have to apologize for the photo.  I had to take this in artificial light and I just could not get a good shot!  I think it's a bit better when you click on the photo for a close-up.

Everything is Close To My Heart®  The trees were cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and the birds are from  Perfect Fit - Holidays B1412.  All of which are available  by clicking on the Shop tab at the top of my blog.

Be sure to stop by My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

The swirls on those trees look amazing.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kim. said...

Great card Anne, love the swirly tree's.
Kim xXx

Becky B. said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! :) I hope that you and your family have a VERY Merry Christmas and a WONDERFUL new year filled with lots of love, laughter and happiness!! :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card hun, love it!

Hope you had a fab day yesterday
hugs shell xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Love it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!