Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vintage Christmas

It's hard to believe that it's time for Christmas ideas already.  Of course, considering I was freaked out by a Target Christmas ad on television in early October...I guess I shouldn't be shocked!  
This week it's time for Vintage Christmas at My Time To Craft.  I'm not much of a 'colorer' - I promise, someday, I'm going to sit down,  practice, and get good at it!  In the meantime, I used colored pencils on this image:

The image is from Christmas Love (D1492) Close To My Heart®.  The papers and trim are bits and pieces from my craft room!
Be sure to stop by to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop again tomorrow.  
Pins To Creations is having a blog hop that you won't want to miss!



4 comments:

Wedgie said...

Fab card! Love that image! Wedgie xxx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a super image Ann.

Pat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I do like this its such a great image of Santa, Super work. Love Hazel (Guest DT MTTC) xx

Sheila said...

Lovely card, like the traditional santa x