Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanksgiving/Fall Hop

Welcome to the very first Pins To Creations Blog Hop.  If you just came from the Pins To Creations Blog, you are in the right place!

To get things started, I created this adorable card:

I was inspired by this card from Pinterest:

The only thing I changed was the collar.  As I recall, those pilgrims didn't like anything too fancy! 

I also created this candy dish:


My inspiration:

I didn't have a jar with a lid, so mine started out like this:

That's right!  I glued a candlestick to a square glass container.  Both were purchased at the Dollar Store  for a grand total of $2.00!

Now, let me tell you about my Blog Candy.  I am giving away this wonderful stamp set, some journaling cards, and some bling!  



Here's what you need to do to qualify for the drawing:
1.  Become a follower of my blog (if you aren't already).
2.  Add my blog button to your blog (if you have one).
3.  Leave me a comment.

Pretty simple!  I will randomly choose a winner on Tuesday night.  Good luck!

Your next stop on this hop is Ashley's Blog.  Happy Hopping!


This is the line-up for our hop.  I wouldn't want you to get lost!

Mandee(Scrappin Madge) -http://www.thescrappinlounge.com


linking to Make It Monday.




19 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Great thanksgiving ideas. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Nina

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a cute card and candy dish! I am a new follower and I posted your button on my blog.
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

L.B. said...

Love your fun card and this candy jar is just a great idea. very fun.

Esther said...

Your card is great and your right, the probably didn't have fancy collars.

Love the candy dish!! And love that you used burlap instead of paper!!!!

Marianne said...

Following friends and blogs i find through blog hops is as addictive to me as the hopping! Thanks for sharing, and for being a part of this hop. i am your newest follower


marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Kathy's-Krafts said...

I love how you made the candy dish...very creative.
I am now a follower, and have your button on my page.

kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

What great projects. I love that candy dish. Will try that one for sure! Thanks for the blog candy chance to win. I'm your newest follower!

Madge Gillen said...

WOW... Great projects... love the card and the super fun candy dish:) love love it:
{loves}
Madge

Grannie Sharon said...

Love your creativity. The candy dish is awesome! What an awesome creation! I'm a new follower as of today. . .but do not have my own blog at this time.

west.mjwest said...

I love the card of the pilgrim outfit. too cute! and your blog is great!

Lealoo said...

Really cute! I especially love your awesome candle holder / vase idea!

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Fantastic card and candy Dish Ann. Spotted these on MIM..faye

Sandy Hentzel said...

Love the cards! I've seen the Santa ones but these are great too.

scrapqueen141 said...

Great projects Ann! Love being in this hop with you!
Hugs,
Jamie
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Michele from MS said...

Love your take(s) on these projects. The pilgrim cards could be male/female depending on who you are sending them to! Love the candleholder/jar idea and "Turkey Toes" is just the cutest sentiment!! Already following and have your button on my blog ~ Have a great day! msmith38652(at)gmail(dot)com

Corrinne Quinn said...

WOW! Love the Thanksgiving outfit cards - splendid! I saw you on MIM. I invite you to join me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

Happiness,
Corrinne

Ashley Nicole said...

Love the pilgrim card so much. I had pinned that a bit ago. Love the candy dish and how you created it from a container and a candlestick.
Ashley

Michelle said...

Hi

Fantastic projects. The card is very clever and I just love how you made the candy jar.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Anita Scroggins said...

Turkey Toes -- that made me laugh out loud! Great project! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and joining in the fun on the Frosted Designs Fall Blog Hop!