Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pink and Brown

That's the new challenge at My Time To Craft.  So, I pulled out my Artiste Cricut Cartridge® to make this little gift bag:


The papers are retired, but the sentiment is from Salutation Seals C1461 - Close To My Heart®.
I have to be honest, this gift bag took me just a few minutes to make.  Don't you just love those quick and easy projects?  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please be sure to stop by the My Time To Craft Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Then be sure to get started on your project, we really want to see what you create!


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this what a super wee gift bag, Love Hazelxo

Pat said...

Beautiful gift bag Ann, lovely paper.

Pat xx

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous project Ann,love the polka dots! Wedgie xxx

Becky B. said...

Another one of my favorite CTMH papers!! Cute bag!! :)

Connie said...

Such a cute gift bag!
Ann please stop by my blog. I have a surprise for you!
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2012/11/sunshine-blogger-award.html