Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oh Baby!

Time for a "New Baby" Card!  There are so many adorable ways to go with this theme.  I chose this from the new Artiste® cartridge from Close To My Heart®:
I couldn't resist this diaper card/envelope with the safety pin.  Believe me, the cartridge had this cut for me in no time!  All I had to do was put it together.  Gotta love it!

Don't forget, you can get your very own cartridge by clicking my SHOP link at the top of my blog.

Now, head over to My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created - you are going to love what you see!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is fab hun, just love the colours & the papers are perfect!

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Georgiana said...

This is cute. Do you pull something out of the diaper or does it open at the pin?

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Pat N. said...

OMG, what a super sweet baby card! Love it!

Creative M said...

This is so sweet!Darling!!!!

Ann said...

Georgiana,
The two flaps pull out and the card is inside. The pin is only attached in the center.
It works for a card or shower invitation.
Love this cartridge!!!

Pat said...

Sweet baby card, such a great idea Ann.

Pat xx