Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beachy Ornament

Hi Everyone!  It's time to get started on those holiday ornaments. I think your going to love this one!  Not only is it a beautiful hand-made ornament, but it's also a great way to remember a wonderful vacation:



Here's a look from another angle:


This was very easy to make.  Start with a clear glass ornament from your local craft store. Pour in some sand from your summer vacation, attach a ribbon and a tag.  As you can see, I was in La Jolla this summer!  You can even add some small shells, I just didn't happen to collect any on this trip.

What's that?  You didn't bring any sand back from your vacation?  Not a problem!  Just tuck this ideas away for next year!

This project was inspired by One Artsy Mama.  Here is her ornament:


I hope you are inspired to get started on your Holiday Crafting.  I'll be posting more crafts here at November Rose.  Be sure to stop back!  Meanwhile, don't forget to check out Pins To Creations for more fabulous ideas!
Happy Crafting/Pinning!

Sharing on Make It Monday!




4 comments:

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Hello. Your Ornament is Fantastic..Popped in from MIM. Faye

Ashley Nicole said...

I am loving this ornament. Perfect keepsake.
Ashley

Haley D. said...

What a wonderful way to preserve memories of a beach trip!

Pooja said...

Wow ! nice ornament loved it !Glad I spotted it on MIM.