Saturday, October 27, 2012

What Every Well-Dressed Witch is Wearing This Season...


The entire hat was made using  Close To My Heart® products.  I started with a 9" circle for the brim of the hat.  The rest of it was cut using the Cricut Artiste® Cartridge - 3-D object on page 43.  It was glued to the circle and embellished with flowers made from the Cricut Art Philosophy® Cartridge.  The top of the hat was embellished with Black Tulle ribbon and two more flowers.  
Everything you need is available on my Online Business Address, available by clicking the Shop button at the top of the page or clicking here.

You know you want one for the center of your table!  

I created this hat for the new challenge at My Time To Craft.  Be sure to see the rest of the Halloween creations that the rest of the Design Team has created!  

Linking to: Heart 2 Heart.
               Make It Monday.

15 comments:

Haley D. said...

Spook-tacular! I want one for my table now too.

Julia said...

Fab project!
Hugs,
Julia

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, those flowers look fab!
Hugs Shell xx

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty I would love to wear this the flowers are amazing
I saw you on MIM
I'm #9
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karen Clark said...

YES!! I want to wear it as well!!

Loz said...

Fantastic Hat Ann. Saw this on MIM..Loz

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Hello. I saw your Beautiful Hat on MIM. Faye

Scrappycath said...

Oh what a beautiful witch's hat. I love your flowers they are perfect!! Saw this on MIM

Wedgie said...

Wow! Awesome hat! I want one!
Fab project! Wedgie xxx

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a fabulous and fun project. Thank you for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Saumya said...

Witchy hat with flowers what a contrast and yet looks seamless...thats creativity...and out of box...piled on from MIM

Dania said...

What a beautiful and very creative witch hat! thank you for sharing with us at H2H.

Pia S said...

What an elegant witch hat. The flowers and tulle ribbon are lovely decorations! I came over from MIM to visit...

Skye said...

A fantastic witchy hat. Love the flowers and the tulle is a lovely touch.
Next week it is the Melbourne Cup, a big event here in Australia, and hats are a must. I think your hat would go down well next week.
Saw this on MIM