Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trick or Treat Blog Hop

If you just came from Kim's Blog, you are in the right place!

Welcome to my stop on the Trick or Treat Blog Hop.  Here's what I created:
The candy dish was made with two great finds from the Dollar Store.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo before I glued the pieces together!  I'm sure you can see that the base is a candle stick.  I used some E6000 to glue it to the square top and created a new piece!
Now, I used the Cricut Artiste® cartridge to create the piece that wraps around the dish and the pillow box was created using the Cricut Art Philosophy® cartridge. Both use the Moonlight papers (X716B) The labels are from the Magic Potions (C1509) stamp set.  Everything is Close to My Heart® and is available by clicking the SHOP button at the top of my blog!

Here are some "close-ups":


Your next stop on the hop is Jenny's Blog.  

I hope you'll stop back again soon!  I have some exciting news to share this week, along with more projects I'm sure you'll enjoy!
Happy Hopping!

Here is the line-up, in case you get lost - and, don't forget, there is "candy"!  Check out Ashley's blog for the details!


Linked to Make It Monday!



27 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE your projects Ann!! I love pillow boxes and love how you embellished it!!Great papers and such a fun idea for Halloween!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

D- said...

Soooo cute. Great way to make a candy dish. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)

katieo said...

Love your bowl. Such a fun way to decorate something you already have
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Kate said...

That bird is freaky. Your treat boxes are so pretty. Love the paper that you used.

Gail said...

very cute projects - love that crow too! I think it is a crow! You did real good on both projects and I love the paper! Have a great week Ann!

marg0006 said...

Love the matching pillow box abd crow.

marg006 at verizon dot net

Shar said...

OHHH!! Super love your awesome treat containers. Wow! :)

scrapendipity@gmail.com

Marianne said...

i love your projects, Ann...thanks for sharing.

Jamie said...

Love your projects!!!

Carla said...

Your projects are adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing. I love how you took the candle holders and made a candy dish with them.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Janice said...

Your projects are great!!! Love the crow, perfect touch!!

silvia said...

Great treat holders!! LOVE the tulle on the pillow box!!

Rosie said...

Both projects are so. Cute


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Very cute pillow box. Just love the tulle. Thank you so much for being in the hop.
Ashley

Crystal said...

Cute pillow box!

callyannc said...

Oh these are so very cool and fun! TFS CallyAnn
Tried to follow but not working

Kim Ricketts said...

super cute!! Love how you created your new dish too!! I teach Kindergarten! What do you teach?

Kim :)
www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

Regina Easter said...

what an awesome display and project...hugs

Marie said...

So very cool! Lovely creation. Came to visit via Make it Monday.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pia S said...

I came over from MIM to have a closer look at your great projects. This is perfect for Halloween candy!

Rosalee said...

This is great Ann. I love all the beautiful details.
Hugs, Rosalee

Loz said...

Fantastic projects Ann.. Love the bird..Saw this on MIM..Loz

Ann said...

Thank you, Everyone for your kind comments! I really do read them all!

CallyAnn, I'm not sure why you couldn't follow - maybe Blogger was having a "moment"!

Kim, I'm an Instructional Coach in a K-5 building. Kinder is one of my favorites! ;)

I hope you all will keep stopping by!

Scrappycath said...

Loving the raven in the photos! Lovely creations. Saw it on MIM

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a great candy dish!

Kaagaz Quilling said...

Aww.. super nice :))
saw this on MIM.. :)

Cheers,
Nazneen

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a fun and great creation. Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday this week... :)