Saturday, October 20, 2012

Just Sepia!

Hi Everyone!  The week got away from me.  I know I promised more projects and some exciting news - shame on me.  I can't give details, but, things were changing by the minute all week at work!  So glad it's the weekend!!!!

Here is my "Just Sepia" project for this week at My Time To Craft:
This challenge had me stumped for awhile!  Now that it's done, I think it has a real elegant quality to it.  Make sure you stop by My Time To Craft to see the projects the rest of the Design Team has created.

Oh, the news I wanted to share?  Well, I found out that I can't give out any details yet, but let say this:  It will definitely result in me sharing some new things with all of you!  I will give out the details as soon as I can!  

Have a great weekend !

Sharing on Make It Monday.

15 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

oh sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear!

Gorgeous creation, love the flower
hugs shell xx

Judith said...

Oh you are a tease! - love your elegant card - that flower is just gorgeous x

Pat said...

Lovely elegant card Ann, gorgeous flower.

Pat xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very elegant!

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Gorgeous card Ann. I saw this on MIM. Faye

Asha said...

Truly elegant, Ann. Love the colours. Saw this on MIM #112

Stamping Shanni said...

Just gorgeous Ann! Love the sepia tones and simplicity. Saw it on MIM.
Stamping Shanni

Margaret said...

Dropped over from MIM to say this is really stunning and so elegant.
Hugs
Margaret M

Marjorie said...

Such an elegant card hunnie I love it!! Thank you for sharing with us this week at "Make it Monday"..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Joey said...

Such an Elegant card, love the soft colour tones, saw you over on mim. Joey x

Katherine said...

Beautiful soft looking card! Found you over at MIM and had to come for a closer look! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Katherine

Wedgie said...

Really pretty card, I love the flower. Wedgie xxx

SiskiyouSue said...

You did a great job with such a limited color choice. Very pretty card. I saw it on MIM.

Marie Gamber said...

How beautiful? Saw it on MIM
Hugs Marie XX

Sheila said...

Lovely elegant card Ann x