Saturday, October 13, 2012

1, 2, 3 !!!

That;s right, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at My Time To Craft!  Here's the Recipe:
1 Ribbon
2 Images
3 Papers

Since Halloween is just around the corner, I pulled out the Halloween Stash!  The papers are retired, but the images are from All Hallows Eve(C1462) and the ribbon is from the Cocoa Collection(Z1316).  Both are Close To My Heart®.

Be sure to head over to My Time to Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  We'd love to see something from you, so spend a little time crafting and treat us!


Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop.  You DON'T want to miss it!
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Looking good. I am not sure why paper retires...the designs are always great.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Pat said...

Super Halloween card Ann and great for this weeks Challenge.

Pat xx

Wedgie said...

Love this card! Its not your usual Halloween kinda card - fab!
Wedgie xxx

Sheila said...

Fantastic card Ann, I have a challenge running on my blog this card would be perfect if your interested in entering x
http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/p/not-just-halloween.html

Kim. said...

Oh Anne this is a fabulous card, great images and beautiful ribbon.
Kim xXx

Ann said...

Thanks Everyone! Georgiana, I try to keep a stash of favorite papers before they retire! Sheila, I entered this card in your challenge! Thanks for letting me know!

Sheila said...

Thank you for entering my challenge Ann, good luck x