Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Transport

Time for a new challenge at My Time to Craft!  This time it's all about transportation.  Since school is in full-swing around here, I thought a school bus was the likely choice.

This card was made entirely with Close To My Heart® products:

X7159B Scholastic Paper Packet
1388  Colonial White Cardstock
1243  Goldrush Cardstock
B1407 School is Here Stamp Set
Z1701  Baker's Twine - Neutral Assortment
Z1706  Durable Round Studs

Everything is available through my Shop Button at the top of my blog!

Now head over to My TIme To Craft to join in on the fun and to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you!


8 comments:

Julia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, very simple style, yet wonderful.
Hugs,
Julia

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

LOVE IT!

Kim. said...

Love this card, your little bus looks great.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just fab hun, love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Wedgie said...

Love the colours!
Wedgie xxx

Sheila said...

This card is great Ann x

Becky B. said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!