Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vacation

We went away for a little vacation.  School starts next week for me and I'm not ready!!!  This was a wonderful distraction:
This was the view from our balcony.
La Jolla, CA

This is another one of my favorites!

Oscar made these fresh for you every morning - to be eaten on the rooftop deck overlooking the ocean.  Insert "heavy sigh" here!!

I should be really relaxed now, right??????

By the way - I saw this cute little boarded-up building that would make the perfect Bed and Breakfast.  It's right on the ocean and I could SO see myself there!  I'm pretty sure I could get it for about a million. Donations are now being accepted to help in this new venture!!!  LOL!  
A girl can dream.......insert another heavy sigh!


1 comment:

Lady Bug said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing a big smile to my face this morning.

Best of luck with your donations! :-)