Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pemberley Card

I have had this paper pack and to be honest, I haven't done a lot with it.  The challenge at Heart 2 Heart is to create a Sympathy Card.  As I looked through my papers, this one jumped out.  Take a look at what I did with it:
In addition to the Pemberley papers, I used the 4 My Friend stamp set (D1510), a flower from Bouquet Assortment (Z1694), two Durable Round Studs (Z1706), and the patterned chipboard circle was from my stash.  Like what you see?  You can order it here!

Have a great weekend and be sure to stop back soon!




3 comments:

jessica said...

this is beautiful! love the colors and and simplicity of your card! These are always the hardest in my opinion to make and I love your!!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty! These are challenging to make, and whoever receives it will appreciate it.

Shirley Ross said...

Great card, I love it. Thank you for joining us at H2H this week.