Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Milestone Birthday Card

It's time for another challenge at My Time To Craft and this time it's Milestone Birthdays.  You know, Sweet Sixteen, Eighteen, Thirty, Forty, Fifty...  OK, I've hit just a few!  
Here is the card I created to celebrate a milestone:


Let's hear it for 50 and those Red Hatters!  

Be sure to stop over at My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  You don't want to miss their creativity!
Linked to Make It Monday!

Since we're on the topic of birthdays, you want to stop back on Thursday.  I am having a Birthday Giveaway that you won't want to miss!

13 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun fab colours & bling!
Hugs Shell xx

Judith said...

Love this bright blingy card Ann hugs Judith x

Julia said...

Absolutely in love with the hat and bling.
Hugs,
Julia

Wedgie said...

Love this card! Gorgeous colours and that hat is so cute!
Wedgie xxx

Karon said...

Such a great card - love the hat and that bling - fabulous. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Desire Fourie said...

Ann this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look. Wishing you a fab Wednesday. Hop on over to Doing Life - for a chance to win some lovely digi stamps from DS4J to the value of 20$.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great red hat!!!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--

Jenny said...

Wow!! I saw you on MIM and came to have a peek. Would love for you to come enter my stamp giveaway.

Kim. said...

Great card, love the use of the hat and the colours.
Kim xXx

Helen Plant said...

Lovely card Ann, I hope I am still nifty at fifty lol. MTTC DT Helen xx

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit again and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #159, #162, #212 and #214.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Sheila said...

Lovely card Ann x