Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Altered Frame

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!  Even though the new school year is beginning for me (which means life gets EXTRA crazy!), I have this cute frame to share with you:

It started out like this:
Just a plain wooden frame from the craft store!

I sanded the edges a bit and then painted them with acrylic paint.  Add a little Mod Podge, this adorable paper from Crate Paper's Farmhouse Collection, and some lace trim, and you have a beautiful frame for your favorite photo.  
If you like the paper, head over to Ginger Snap Scraps to get yours!

Have a great week everyone - and DO stop by again soon!


2 comments:

recollectionalley said...

Ann, this is wonderful! I love your paper choice. I haven't seen that one before. Have a great week at school!

Janea

Becky B. said...

CUTE! Love the lace trim around the inside frame edge...perfect touch!