Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tim Holtz Summer Inks Card

Ginger Snap Scraps is at it again.  We've decide to showcase these beautiful inks!  Here is what I did with them:

Now, you may be saying, "How did she do that?"  Well, let me tell you....


I started with one of my clear acrylic blocks and stamped the ink directly on it:

Then I sprayed a little water on it:

Placed a piece of cardstock on top:

And you end up with this beautiful background!  

The colors I used are: Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac, and Peacock Feathers.  Get yours here.  Add some twine and a sentiment, and you have a beautiful card to give away!  Click the links to get yours today!  

6 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty colors.

Hugs,
Kate

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Looks fab hun, great colours!
Hugs Shell xx

Karon said...

WOW- fabulous technique. Love the card. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Becky B. said...

BRILLIANT technique!! I've got to give this a try!! Also, glad that the blog button code tute that I sent was helpful...I'm attaching your button to my blog sidebar. :)

Connie said...

Wow love that technique!! Great tip! Thanks so much!

BugBites said...

Super creative.