Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Cricut Artiste Week!

I thought it would be nice to show you a few projects that I have made using the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  This amazing cartridge will be available on August 1st through Me, your Close To My Heart® Consultant.  
If you'd like to see more about it, click here.


As I was flipping through the Assembly Book, I stopped on page 16 where three boxes were showcased. The middle one caught my eye, because it was full of holes!  I immediately thought - Luminaria!

I did use some retired paper, but everything else is new and from the Artiste Cartridge.  I put a battery-powered candle inside and here's a look at it in the dark:
I picture a grouping of these on the mantle for Halloween.  Change the paper and you are ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!  

I hope this gets your creative juices flowing!  
Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see a project using our new Chalk Marker and Chalkboard Vinyl!




3 comments:

Haley D. said...

What a clever idea!

Marianne said...

This, from the Artiste cartridge? i like it. Thanks for sharing.

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Ann said...

Thanks, Ladies! I think this box has lots of potential!