Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Frosted Design Card Sketch #23

This is a bitter-sweet post for me.  I have loved creating projects for the Frosted Designs blog for the past year and a half. The Design Team there is amazing, but it is time for me to say goodbye.  We made the decision to end the Card Sketch Challenge and the time was right.  This was a difficult decision, since I was offered a spot on the Fabulous Friday Team.  I am currently on two other Design Teams that should keep me busy!  Besides, you never know, I might be back, since Frosted Designs will always have a special place in my heart! 
That being said, here is the final sketch:

Here is what I did with it:
This card uses some retired paper from Close To My Heart®.  I added a piece of embossed cardstock, Bakers Twine, and the sentiment.  If you look carefully in the lower-left corner, you'll see the black pearl I added.  

Now be sure to visit Frosted Designs.  We have a wonderful prize for you!
Have a great week!

3 comments:

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your talents!
You will be missed.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
(email follower)

Karon said...

Such an elegant card - beautiful. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Angela said...

A beautiful elegant card Ann. Good luck with your future crafting x