Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Frosted Design Card Sketch #22

Welcome back, Everyone!  As the heat sweeps across the country, I choose to spend my time in my craft room.  Hoping you can do the same and stay cool!  Here is the new Sketch:
Thank you Heather for creating this beautiful sketch!

I used the Sonoma papers and Thanks sentiment from Close To My Heart®  I just love the soft colors in this paper.  It gives it a bit of a vintage feel.  Remember, if you like what you see, you can click on my Shop link at the top of my blog and get your very own!

Be sure to visit the Frosted Designs blog for the challenge and a peek at the new prize!

Have a great week and a Fabulous 4th - for those of you in the U.S.!

2 comments:

Becky B. said...

Gorgeous card...love the Sonoma paper! :)

Terry Blais said...

Those papers are beautiful! Lovely card.

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com