Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fantasy

My Time To Craft is asking you for a Fantasy Creation.  Since I have nothing that relates to fairies, pixies, etc.( I know, hard to believe!), I made this:
The card began with a Kraft background.  I took a piece of Outdoor Denim cardstock, wet it, and crumpled it.  After it was dry, I sponged ink on it to give it more depth.  The patterned paper is from Pemberly and the gold ribbon was in my stash.  The moon was heat embossed and colored with marker.

Be sure to visit My Time To Craft to see what the rest of the Design Team created and to enter our challenge!  See you there!


Sharing this at Make It Monday too!

11 comments:

Wedgie said...

Love the colours! Fab fantasy card. Wedgie xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a great card, Love how Happy the moon looks, Love Hazel x

Karon said...

This is fabulous. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Sweet :)

Julia said...

Lovely card!

Pat said...

Super card Ann, love the image.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hunnie, love the torn edged papers!
hugs shell xx

Georgiana said...

Magical looking card. I always love to look up in the sky and see the moon shining down.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

lalkygirl said...

what a gorgeous card ,love the colours and the torn edges are great
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Sheila said...

Lovely car Ann, love the torn edges. x

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia