Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back to School


This gift bag is also from the new Artiste Cartridge.  I used Cranberry cardstock and a new stamp set called School is Here (B1407).  The chalkboard was made with our new Chalkboard Vinyl Sheet and Chalk Marker.  I made the "wood" with Universal Backgrounds (D1477).  The ribbon is Cranberry, and the gingham, leftovers in my stash of goodies!  I think I'll fill it with chocolate and give it to a school friend.

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for Day 3 of the Artiste Cartridge.  



5 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

SUPER cute!!!!!!

Kate said...

Adorable

Georgiana said...

This is perfect for a teacher gift on the first day of school. Love it!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Ann said...

Georgiana,
That's exactly what I was thinking!

Becky B. said...

Oh, my!! How stinkin' cute is this?!?!?! I love the black gingham flap on the red bag...great accent to go with the adorable school-themed embellishments!