Friday, July 27, 2012

Artiste - Day 5

Welcome back, again!  Here is another project for you:

I created this little flower pot with Sonoma paper.  Since the cartridge cut out small holes along the edge, I ran some ribbon through them to dress it up a bit.  Here's another view, showing the inside:
This shape is shown on page 54 of the cutting guide and 29 of the Assembly Instructions.

Speaking of the Assembly Instructions, here is the link to take a look!

I told you I had a little more information for you!

Happy Friday, Everyone!  
Be sure to stop by over the weekend.  We are having a Ginger Snap Scraps Christmas in July Blog Hop.  You won't want to miss it!



3 comments:

Lady Bug said...

So sweet! I'm imagining a pot of goodies for a teacher or sick neighbor. Thank you for the inspiration. :-)

Ann said...

Great idea, Lady Bug! Thanks for stopping by!

Becky B. said...

This would be so cute to use as a package for homemade cookies or a cupcake!