Thursday, July 26, 2012

Artiste - Day 4

Back again!  If this project looks familiar to you, it is!  This was the same cut as the Back To School post, but with different papers!
This gift bag uses craft paper - looks like a paper lunch bag, doesn't it?  The tab is made from the new Scholastic papers from Close To My Heart® - and, yes, the coffee stain is actually on the paper!  I stamped it with the School is Here (B1407) stamp set, with the heart cut-out and "popped".

Tomorrow is Day 5 of this wonderful cartridge - and I will have a little more information for you!

1 comment:

Becky B. said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! :) Speaking of school...when do you go back? I've got 2 weeks of summer break left...I go back to work on Aug. 13 and school starts on Aug. 23. Summer has flown by, hasn't it??