Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Blog Hop

Welcome to our Summer Blog hop with the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!

This weekend we will be featuring projects all about summer!  We hope you enjoy all of the great work this Design Team has done and find some summer inspiration. Happy Summer!



If you just came from Ashley, then you are in the right spot!

Here is today's project:
I just love listening to the birds in the summertime!

It started out like this:
Here is one more view:
I used the Lost  & Found Papers from My Minds Eye, which can be found here at Ginger Snap Scraps. I dressed it up with a few things I had in my stash, and now I have something new to add to my craft room!

Your next stop on the hop is Vanessa's blog.

Now for some blog candy!  We are giving away 2 $10 gift cards to Ginger Snap Scraps!
Just leave a comment here and let us know you did the following:

Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps and follow the blog.
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps on Facebook and "like" them.

Please visit the store and enjoy 30% off ALL items in the store (excludes Provo Craft) all weekend long!  Save on Copics, stamps, Nestibilities, inks, paper pads, ribbon, twine, and much more!


Here is the entire line-up in case you get lost:

28 comments:

Susan Martin said...

LOVE that!!! How beautiful!! That is really stunning bird house.. thanks for sharing!!

Susan
http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the papers and love the trim!!
Have a GREAT weekend :)
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Heather said...

oh this is beautiful! love the soft pink on the roof.

Heather D

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Adorable Bird House! Love it a lot! Great Job!
TFS and I can not wait to see more .. Thanks for sharing! I am a New Follower

tampatha said...

wow this is gorgeous! A lot prettier than the one that sits out of my window. The birds will love it! So cozy.
Tammy

Brenda said...

Adorable birdhouse! I'm a new follower.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
HappyScrapper64@bex.net

Tonya said...

Oh my goodness!!! I absolutely LOVE the birdhouse you created!!! Super gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing and I'm a new follower :-)
Tonya-Mscraftyt
Mscraftyt@yahoo.com

maddymuscles said...

Wow this is great! TFS :)

recollectionalley said...

Beautiful Ann! This will look fantastic in your craft room!

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Fabulous, stunning and beautiful all rolled into one. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Candace said...

that's so pretty!! something my daughter would love!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Cori said...

Very pretty Ann! I love the birds in the summer too!

Anita Braddock said...

Wow what an Awesome Bird house. love the steps you have shown us. and the colors are Great. thanks for sharing.
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Adorable Birdhouse so cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Mimi said...

I love birdhouses too and this one is stunning! Thank you for sharing!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Tanya/Nonna said...

Beautiful! What gorgeous paper you used...went from plain to fabulous! I love this!

Angie said...

Sweet Birdhouse! I love the soft colors!!!

Ann said...

Thank you Everyone - and Welcome New Followers! I am so glad you are here! Be sure to stop back tomorrow!

melllisssa said...

Beautiful job at dressing up the bird house!

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com
http://melllisssa.blogspot.com/

Joy said...

would look super in a baby room! Gorgeous.

Marianne said...

Love the bird house. Someone at my house collects them. Guess i'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

i am a follower of Ginger Snaps and liked the facebook page

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Georgiana said...

Wow! You turned that drap birdhouse into a bird retreat. All the birds will be flying your way!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Marji said...

I love this!! So pretty, I love birdhouses

Heather Everson said...

What an great bird house. I never would have thought to decorate one this one. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Maria Matter said...

Oh, what a great summertime project Ann, Beautiful!!

Creative Diva said...

Love how you altered your project. Very stunning.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
GSS DTM

Connie said...

Gorgeous bird house! Love the victorian feel.
Hugs
Connie Dt sister
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Connie said...

Gorgeous bird house! Love the victorian feel.
Hugs
Connie Dt sister
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com