Sunday, June 3, 2012

GSS Customer Blog Hop


Welcome to the first of many I'm A Ginger Snap Girl Blog Hops!
The wonderfuly talented customers of Ginger Snap Scraps have teamed up to bring you awesome projects and inspiration using the items they have purchased from the store!
If you are just joining us, please begin at the Ginger Snap Scraps blog.
If you came from Pam then you are in the right place!



Here is my project:

These adorable strawberries were made using the Spring Cottage Cricut Cartridge.  
Don't you think they make the perfect favors for a summer party?
I'm also linking this up to the Die Cuttin' Divas.

Your next stop on the hop is Paula
Now for some awesome blog candy!

Ginger Snap Scraps is giving away 4 $10 gift cards to four lucky followers!
To enter to win, just comment below letting us know you did any of the following:

Follow me: November Rose

To celebrate our first customer blog hop, we are taking 15% off all items in the store!


Here is the line-up, in case you get lost!




22 comments:

BugBites said...

I just got this cart too. I so need to try these strawberries.

Georgiana said...

Super yummy!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Missy said...

I don't have this cart, but it's on my wish list now! Great job!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Just adorable!

Maria Matter said...

cute idea Ann!!
hugs

rlovew said...

Adorable strawberries. Following you and ginger.

CraftySarcasm said...

Oh my . . . those are awesome! I will have to check into that cartridge. So glad to have hopped this weekend with all of you, and look forward to following all of you in the future as well.

Gerda said...

They are so cute, great job! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Love this! I bought this cartridge for these strawberries--crazy huh :)

JuPooh65 said...

Oh! These strawberries are SUPER cute! I am most definately going to try and make these!

I follow GSS's blog
I liked GSS on facebook
I follow you!

Thanks for the fun!

jessica said...

Yummy!! I love these!!!

Ryan Joy said...

great project idea!! Wonderful for little gifties. TFS!

Anita Braddock said...

Super cute Strawberry Box
thanks for sharing and for the chance to win/
abbraddock@msn.com

Marcia said...

Love the 3D strawberries! I have met all of the requirements to enter!

mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

How creative! Great job!

Lisa

Ann said...

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you like them - and they were very easy to make!

marg0006 said...

What cute packages.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Kate said...

Love the 3d strawberry. Looks great.

Hugs,
Kate

Nina said...

Strawberries, how cute are these! This might be one of "necessity" cartridges to own.

Leah the Orange said...

TOO CUTE!! they'd look great as little placeholders with tags/names on them, or just around the table at a summery party! oooh, or you could fill them with candies for your guests!! oh, so many ideas, so much inspiration! love these!

Becky B. said...

Oh.My.Goodness!!! These are BEYOND CUTE!!! :)

Jodi said...

These would be great for little treats inside. I do follow the store blog as well as like them on FB.