Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Frosted Designs Card Sketch #21

Back again with another sketch.  Did you check out the Blog Hop this past weekend.  Some of the Design Team Members got together and shared their Crafting Spaces.  If you'd like to check it out, click here.  


On to the sketch:


I really love the simple design of this sketch!  Here is what I did:

This card uses mostly Close To My Heart® products.  The only thing that is from my stash is the line of bling along the top and bottom.  If you like what you see, these products are available to you.  Just click on the "shop" link at the top of my blog.

Now, head over to Frosted Designs to see what the other Designers have created for you. You also don't want to miss out on the fabulous prize!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Becky B. said...

Beautiful, Ann! You took a simple design and gave it some MAJOR *WOW* factor!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Wow...what a beautiful card! I love the ribbon flower and all the gorgeous bling...lovely!

Ann said...

Thanks, Ladies!