Monday, April 23, 2012

Pretty in Pink


Although the papers are retired, the flower and the blingy brad are still available from Close To My Heart®!

I'm starting to spend some time in my craft room again, and this is what I came up with!  I was planning on just entering it with the Card Makin' Mamas, since their challenge is Make It Girlie, but then I stopped by Heart 2 Heart and saw their photo inspiration.  The colors match perfectly!  I always love to link to Make It Monday, where anything goes and everyone is so sweet!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

12 comments:

Allisa said...

Love the bling and the Sophia papers go great with the inspiration photo! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Crafty Texan said...

Such a pretty springy card! :)

Ann said...

Very pretty ! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Hello. I saw your Beautiful card on MIM.. Faye

Loz said...

Such a Beautiful card. Saw this on MIM...Loz

Amy said...

Very pretty

Heide said...

So pretty, love the flower. Saw you on MIM.
Heide

Haley D. said...

Very pretty in pink indeed!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love these papers.


I’m stopping by from MIM.

~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Katarina A said...

Love your colour combo. The rose looks perfect and really gives some extra to your card.

p.s. Saw you at MIM. They are soo sweet and kind and give such a great comments. Thanks for stopping by too - BTW I'm 216 ;-)

Lisa said...

So so pretty..love the rosette...

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Nice card - girly and pink pink pink!
Thanks for sharing on H2H