Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Frosted Designs Card Sketch #17

I guess you can say I'm back!  Surgery went well and I am feeling great.  I'm still tired and have limitations (no lifting, can't return to work, etc.), but I am able to get back into my Craft Room!  We have another new sketch for you:



And, here is my card:


Most of the products are from Close To My Heart®.  The papers are Stella, the bling:  Sparkle Flourishes, Designer Brads, and Sparkles.  The color-ready border is retired and the ribbon is from my stash.
For more inspiration and information about the prize, head over to Frosted Designs!  We look forward to seeing you there!

4 comments:

Katarina A said...

Glad you are feeling better. Love your sketch to. I already got some ideas ;-))

yyam said...

Ahhh...such an elegant card! Love the sparkly swirl! :)

sandee said...

I love how you used the rhinestone flourish for the large element, it's very pretty. Glad to hear you are back to crafting, definitely a good sign of recovery! waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

Ann said...

Thank you , Ladies! Happy to inspire! :)