Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Frosted Designs Card Sketch #15

 Come on Spring!  I'm ready to plant my garden.  But, in the meantime, we have a new sketch for you at Frosted Designs:

Here is the card I made:

This was made completely from things I had in my stash.  I'm a huge fan of black and white and I think the lime green added a splash of Spring!  The sparkle in the lower right corner?  Well, everything can use a little bling!
Oh my, I'm starting to rhyme - Spring - bling!  And you thought this was all about paper-crafting!!!!
Before I am completely out of control, head over to Frosted Designs to see what the other designers have created to inspire you.  Our sponsor is Digi Doodle Shop, so you don't want to miss out on this challenge!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I went to grab green and black this morning to make a card. I must have been inspired by you! I remember seeing this card earlier in the week at FD and thinking how neat the color combo is. I like how you added the bling in the bottom right corner, too. :-)

Lisa M said...

I love black and white cards, but this splash of lime green is fantastic!!! LOVE that bling too. Gorgeous card. :)

Thank you for joining in with out linky party at Make It Monday. Good luck to you and have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Becky B. said...

Love the pop of color that the green adds to your card - very nice!!

Our weather here has been FANTASTIC...unseasonably warm, though...hope that doesn't mean we're in for another record hot summer! I've been planting lots of flowers and have 2 more flats sitting on my porch that I need to plant when I get home from work today. :)

Ann said...

Thanks, Ladies!
I'm a huge fan of black and white.
Becky, I have my flowers on the front porch - I'm trying to get my veggies planted this week!