Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Frosted Designs Card Sketch # 14

Hi Everyone! Now that I'm finally starting to feel better, it's my pleasure to share this new sketch with you:

I'm thrilled to tell you that I actually designed this one!  Card design is a new venture for me and I'm really enjoying it.  Here is the card that I made using it:


This card is made entirely from Close To My Heart® products:  Roxie papers, Pewter Badge Buttons, and a flower from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge®.

Now, I REALLY want you to head over to Frosted Designs to check out the artwork and meet our new Design Team.  They are fabulous ladies and I am so proud to have them on my team!
So, check it out and be sure to get to work on your version of the sketch! 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

CAS Sweet - beautiful colors. Love the buttons and the black flower. Friend sentiment is so very nice. ~Sassy, FD Friday DT

Lynn said...

love this sketch and your beautiful card. thanks for visiting my blog.