Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Frosted Designs Card Sketch #13

It's Lucky 13!  This sketch is just beautiful and I had so much fun creating this card!  First, let me show you the sketch:

Now, here's my card:


I used the new Stella papers from Close To My Heart®.  Don't you just love the colors? The Baker's Twine in a coordinating color just adds the finishing touch!

Now, you better head over to Frosted Designs to see what the rest of the Design Team has done with sketch and to see the fabulous prize!  I'll give you a hint:



5 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Ann... your card is so pretty! And yes, the colors are fabulous!

barb :)

Scrappin Thread said...

Ann,
What a sweet card! I love the baker's twine on it. The Stella colors are so fun and ones I would never have put together on my own. Beautiful!
Beverly

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Anne. I love those pp too! What a fun take on the sketch.

Sassy said...

Those are some of my favorite color combinations. Great DSP and love the inking and layering. New to FD family so am making the rounds today becoming a follower.

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. You did a great job with that sketch.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations